How to get to the South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre (SWLEOC)
This section includes a location map, a site map, information about parking and public transport, and is designed to help make your journey here as smooth as possible.
The South West London Elective Orthopaedic Centre is located on the A24, the Leatherhead road.
A large scale map is shown below, with the ringed area showing our location.
Directions from the M25
01. Leave the M25 at junction 9 and join the A24 following signs for Epsom.
02. Continue through Ashtead and after approximately 2 miles, on the outskirts of Epsom, the Hospital entrance is on the right hand side.
Directions from the North East
01. Follow the A24 into Epsom town centre
02. The one way system takes you up the High Street, into Ashley Road which leads to Ashley Avenue. Take the left hand lane which bears left into South Street.
03. At the petrol garage turn left into Woodcote Green Road.
04. Follow the road around to the right, turn into the Hospital entrance on the right, immediately after the bus stop.
05. The Centre is 50 yards on the on the right, as the road turns sharply left.
Immediately in front of the Centre there are two drop off bays and two disabled bays.
Having dropped off your patient, (once they are in safe hands), if you need to come back into the Centre, you must park in the Main Visitors Car Park shown to the left of the map. You will notice that you have to leave the hospital site, turn right onto the Dorking road and immediately right again back into the site. The visitors car park is twenty yards on the left. We suggest that you park as close to SWLEOC entrance, (shown in the map), as possible. It is then a short walk, following the map below, back to the Reception at SWLEOC Car parking is operated as a Pay on Foot system. The charges are £2.00 for the first hour and then £1 pence for each additional 1/2 hour, up to a daily maximum of £12.00. (accurate with effect from 25.08.06)