Getting to SWLEOC in Epsom by car is easy, with ample car parking supplied on site and designated drop off points.
SWLEOC is located on the A24, the Leatherhead road. A large scale map is shown to the right with the location of SWLEOC pinpointed on it.
Directions from the M25
01. Leave the M25 at junction 9 and join the A24 following signs for Epsom.
02. Continue through Ashtead and after approximately 2 miles, on the outskirts of Epsom, the Hospital entrance is on the right hand side.
Directions from the North East
01. Follow the A24 into Epsom town centre
02. The one way system takes you up the High Street, into Ashley Road which leads to Ashley Avenue. Take the left hand lane which bears left into South Street. At the petrol garage turn left into Woodcote Green Road.
03. Follow the road around to the right, turn into the Hospital entrance on the right, immediately after the bus stop. The Centre is 50 yards on the on the right, as the road turns sharply left.
There are two drop off bays and two disabled bays immediately in front of the Centre. If you need to come back into the Centre once you have dropped off the patient (and they are in safe hands), you must park in the main visitors’ car park, shown to the left of the map.
You will notice that you have to leave the hospital site, turn right onto the Dorking road and immediately right again back into the site. The visitors’ car park is twenty yards down on the left.
The charges are £2.00 per hour to a maximum of £12 per 24 hours and free for the first 20 minutes.