SWLEOC is the United Kingdom’s leading arthroplasty provider, delivering specialist healthcare services to both NHS and private patients from across South West London and the UK. We are employ over 250 staff, all of whom contribute to the achievement of the Centre’s vision.
Our Education Strategy has been developed to support:
• Individual students - it has an innovative, individualised approach.
• Empowering the individual
• High quality and innovative teaching and learning
• Collaborative working with Higher Education Institutes, national and international associations, serving trust partners and care agencies and anticipating and enabling dynamic responses to change.
• Clinical service delivery via education and innovations in multi-professional training.
In addition to providing excellent clinical care, the Education team supports and trains a broad range of learners. These include our own staff, along with nursing students from Kingston & St George’s University of London, St George’s Medical School and The Open University. We are fully committed to the achievement of excellence for all.
We aim to continue this strong partnership and work closely with them to capitalise on the potential benefits that this relationship can produce. However, we also aim to place our own stamp on the world of pre and post-graduate learning.
If you would like to find out more about the publications SWLEOC publishes, this section of the website covers those details.