The EOC had a unique opportunity at its inception to create an environment that could differ to previous experience. Drawing on the knowledge and experience of the multi-professional team the EOC sought to create an environment that put the patient first, while aiming to improve processes, cost and efficiency.
Mission, Purpose and Vision:
Our Mission: To be the provider of choice for orthopaedic procedures for South London and South Coast.
To improve the quality of life for patients by undertaking elective orthopaedic procedures in an environment that pursues excellence through learning and research.
- To be world leaders in orthopaedic care, using innovation, research and education to provide the highest quality, patient centred experience.
- Caring for patients, their families and staff
- Being a learning organisation; embracing the idea of continuous improvement
- Pursuing excellence, using measures and outcome tools to identify best practice and ensure the care we give is leading edge.
- To be transparent and open over our actions or omissions with patients and stakeholders.