Travelling to SWLEOC
SWLEOC is easily reached by car, bus and train. Please use the tabbed content area on this website page for directions to the Centre and information surrounding car parking fees, bus routes and train information.
CST Transport Services can also take private bookings. To make a booking, please use one of the following contact methods to ensure your transport is organised:
Telephone: 0800 093 2824
Fax: 01372 726010
Other local taxi firms are listed in phone books and on websites should you wish to opt for a different company.
Getting to SWLEOC in Epsom by car is easy, with ample car parking supplied on site and designated drop off points.
SWLEOC is located on the A24, the Leatherhead road. A large scale map can be found on this page to assist you further
Directions from the M25
01. Leave the M25 at Junction 9 and join the A24 following signs for Epsom.
02. Continue through Ashtead and after approximately 2 miles, on the outskirts of Epsom, the Hospital entrance is on the right hand side.
Directions from the North East
01. Follow the A24 into Epsom town centre
02. The one way system takes you up the High Street, into Ashley Road which leads to Ashley Avenue. Take the left hand lane which bears left into South Street. At the petrol garage turn left into Woodcote Green Road.
03. Follow the road around to the right, turn into the Hospital entrance on the right, immediately after the bus stop. The Centre is 50 yards on the on the right, as the road turns sharply left.
There are two drop off bays and two disabled bays immediately in front of the Centre. If you need to come back into the Centre once you have dropped off the patient (and they are in safe hands), you must park in the main visitors’ car park, shown to the left of the map.
You will notice that you have to leave the hospital site, turn right onto the Dorking road and immediately right again back into the site. The visitors’ car park is twenty yards down on the left.
Parking costs and how to pay
Our car parks are free for the first 20 minutes. Charges start at £3.00 for up to an hour and go up to a maximum of £17.
Please see the table below for more information.
Parking costs (effective from 1 April 2019)
If you're travelling to SWLEOC by bus, then you might find the following bus routes to Epsom Hospital useful:
E5: Langley Vale / The Wells - Epsom - Watersedge (every 30 minutes, with alternate departures from Langley Vale and the Wells Estate)
166: Epsom Hospital - Epsom - Banstead - West Croydon (every hour Monday to Saturday – no service on Sunday)
293: Epsom Hospital - Epsom - North Cheam - Morden (every 20 minutes peak)
408: Epsom - Ashtead - Leatherhead - Cobham (limited number of services per day)
479: Epsom - Ashtead - Leatherhead - Guildford (every 30 minutes peak)
All of the buses on the routes listed above stop outside the hospital.
There are direct services to Epsom station from London Waterloo, London Victoria, Sutton, West Croydon and Dorking.
Epsom Hospital is a 20 minute walk or a short taxi or bus ride from the train station. Bus numbers E5, 166 and 293 depart from Epsom High Street; numbers 408 and 479 from in front of the clock tower.